All funds and plans purchased for use in La Salle's Dining Program are for the personal use of the owner of the account or plan only and are non-transferable. The La Salle's Dining Program funds and plans cannot be used as a gift card or gift certificate. Except as otherwise expressly stated in these terms, all La Salle's Dining Program funds and plans are non-refundable and will expire at the earlier of the last day of enrollment or employment, as applicable, or the last day of the current semester.
La Salle's Dining Program and Special Food Account (S.F.A.) funds are non-refundable. Unused La Salle's Dining Program and S.F.A balances expire at the end of the Spring Semester for that Academic Year.
All purchases upon fulfillment are final.
All website purchases are considered to be final. Exceptions will be made for processing errors. All refunds for processing errors will be refunded to the credit card used for the purchase.
- Students living in traditional housing are required to be enrolled in a traditional meal plan.
- Students living in traditional housing who are not enrolled in a traditional meal plan will be assigned a traditional meal plan by the Dining Office.
- Commuters, graduate students and apartment residents may choose either a traditional or voluntary meal plan.
- Meal Plan sign ups before one week prior to the first day of the fall semester must be submitted via BR LUWIS.
- Meal Plan requests, changes, or withdrawals after the week before the Fall Semester must be received by La Salle Dining in writing on or before the second Friday of each semester.
- Any student meal plan purchased in the fall will roll over into the spring semester unless specified otherwise.
- Withdrawing or being released from housing does not automatically withdraw a student from a meal plan. Withdrawing from a meal plan must be requested separately with the Dining Office.
- If a meal plan is withdrawn in the spring semester, the SFA linked to the fall semester’s meal plan is forfeited. Any spent funds or used meals will not be refunded.
- Block meals do not roll over from semester to semester.
- SFA is directly linked to a meal plan. Neither SFA nor meals are transferrable to other tenders.
- Unspent SFA rolls over with a student’s meal plan into the spring semester, however SFA does not roll over after the last day of the spring semester when spring meal plans expire.
- Reloads share the same terms and conditions as the SFA and Block Meals linked to a currently active meal plan.
- Any promotions regarding reloads with be specified with an expiration date. Any promotional tenders may be applied up to one week after the expiration of the promotion.
- Traditional Meal Plans offer a specified number of Guest Meal Swipes available for family or friends to enjoy a bite to eat at our dining halls. Guest Meals reset over winter break with a renewed meal plan.
- Service Charges may apply when meal plans must manually be adjusted between semesters or mid-semester.